Intermittent Building Service WorkerCAL POLY Associated Students Inc.
Intermittent Building Service Worker $14.30/Hour
The Intermittent Building Service Worker is under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Facility Operations and is responsible for custodial and maintenance duties as assigned and does other work as required.
Educational and Qualifying Experience, Skills, Licenses, Credentials
- Equivalent of completion of high school diploma or General Education Diploma certificate. One year experience as custodian in a large facility.
- Must be able to work up to 29 hours per week.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, chemical disinfectants, and equipment used in custodial work; safety practice awareness knowledge and use.
- Ability to use and care for custodial equipment and supplies.
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with faculty, staff, and students.
- Ability to read and write clearly. Ability to follow directions. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Position closes November 10, 2017 at 9 pm