The HR Coordinator oversee all Human Resources (HR) customer service desk activities including greeting and serving walk-in customers. Responsible for tracking, auditing, and resolving general system related issues and HR inquiries. Perform clerical and technical duties on behalf of the Human Resources department’s operations, including payroll form processing, data entry, and generating correspondence and reports. Serve as back-up to the HR Manager. Train, assign, and review work of intermittent and student assistants.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum three years of experience performing data processing and complex clerical activities
- Minimum two years of experience in a Human Resources department performing employment or payroll data entry and related tasks
- Ability to perform highly responsible and confidential duties
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, electronic mail/calendar and internet
Incumbent is required to report to work site for shifts in San Luis Obispo, California to perform essential functions of the job. Visit the link above to see full duties and requirements for this position. This posting is intended to direct individuals to the official job listing and does not constitute the full language of the position. Applications must be submitted through the CPC employment page link provided.
This position is benefit eligible. Cal Poly Corporation provides excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement, paid sick leave/vacation and holidays.
Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check, educational and employment verification, and reference check, as required.
AA/EEO/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer