Finance ManagerCambria Community Services District
Community Services District is seeking candidates for a Finance Manager.
Definition: Under direction of the Assistant General Manager, the Finance Manager plans, directs, manages and oversees the activities and operations of the Finance Department, including but not limited to:
1. Develops and implements efficient and effective financial policies, plans and reporting systems to ensure CXCSD's long-term fiscal health.
2. Leads activities within the Finance Department including accounting and revenues management, budget development and implementation, internal and external audits, cost accounting programs, investment management, debt financing activities, banking services, revenue forecasting and customer service activities, utility billing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, benefits administration, cash receipts and purchasing.
3. Uses the CCSD's information technology resources to improve customer services and staff productivity.
4. Plans, supervised and reviews the work of professional, technical and finance support staff.
5. Performs complex and difficult fiscal analyses.