Seeking enthusiastic Orthodontic Assistants
Are you looking for a fast paced job at a great place to work? Want to use your positive attitude to enhance our great team? Here at Dr. Specht’s Central Coast Orthodontics, we love being a part of a wonderful community and practice.
Who is Central Coast Orthodontics:
- a state of the art, patient-centric orthodontic office
- located in Santa Maria
- voted Northern Santa Barbara County’s “Best Orthodontist” for the 5th time!!
- the only top Invisalign Diamond Plus Provider in the 5 Cities area and in Lompoc.
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced full time orthodontic assistant
- Enthusiastic team player
- Highly motivated
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Excellent and compassionate communication skills
- Efficient multi-tasker with professional customer service skills
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- Computer skills to navigate online patient charting
- Chairside assisting of Orthodontist
- Maintaining online charting of patients’ treatment progress
- Sterilization/infection control
- Taking patient photos and digital records including Itero scans
- Instructing patients on oral hygiene
- Some lab work including making invisible retainers
APPLY NOW to be a part of a winning team! Dental experience and a California X-Ray license is highly preferred but not required. Seeking experienced assistants with a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a chairside position. Pay ranges from $18 - $25 per hour depending on experience and certifications.
Please email your cover letter telling us about your great skills along with a copy of your resume in PDF format with the subject "Orthodontic Assistant Position". No phone calls please.
Central Coast Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Work Remotely • No
Employees go through daily temperature screening, all patients are temperature screened, partitions between operatory chairs, high volume air filters, chairs and equipment wiped down between each patient