Seeking Treatment Coordinator
Are you looking for a fast paced job at a great place to work? Want to use your positive attitude to enhance our great team and grow the practice? Here at Dr. Specht’s Central Coast Orthodontics, we love being a part of a wonderful community and practice.
Who is Central Coast Orthodontics:
- a state of the art, patient-centric orthodontic office
- located in Santa Maria
- voted Northern Santa Barbara County’s “Best Orthodontist” multiple times
- the most experienced Invisalign provider on the Central Coast.
- Passionate about supporting Santa Maria and the surrounding communities
Who we are looking for:
- Compassionate individual to assist patients on their journey to beautiful smiles
- Previous customer service or sales experience a plus
- Enthusiastic team player
- Highly motivated, position is hourly wage plus commissions
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- Excellent and compassionate communication skills
- Ability to explain detailed orthodontic processes in layman’s terms
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills to manage patient flow
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting doctor with new patient exams and securing contracts for orthodontic treatment.
- Taking new patient records
- Make calls to pending and observation patients to schedule appointments
- Assist with marketing activities to promote the practice
APPLY NOW to be a part of a winning team!
Please email your cover letter telling us about your great skills along with a copy of your resume in PDF format to HR@centralcoastorthodontics.com with the subject "Treatment Coordinator Position". No phone calls please.
Central Coast Orthodontics is an Equal Opportunity Employer