Client Success StrategistMcClatchy
The Marketing Concierge is responsible for executing all of the administrative functions for the sales team. Marketing Concierges need to be experts on operational processes and understand how to efficiently navigate the workflow.
- Utilize Salesforce for Marketing Consultant support.
- Order Entry: for all products related to digital, print, magazine and insert offerings -AdBase.
- Traffic Digital Insertion Orders: monitoring start dates, assisting w/ approvals, traffic IO to Ad Ops.
- Creative: upload creative before deadline, assist with changes, client outreach on missing creative, assists with
- obtaining client approvals, main contact for ad production.
- Credit, payments, billing: obtains credit app, assists with payment, ensures order is publishable, pulls invoices and
- Reporting & tearsheets, pulls or requests report on Tier 4 business, sets up e-tears or pulls as needed.
- Understands products and services offered by the company.
- Other admin duties as needed.
- Maximize opportunity with existing clients
- Support the marketing consultant by efficient and accurate implementation of established workflows and sales processes.
- Identifying improvements to maximize customer experience.
Core 4+ Sales Process
- CONDUCT CIA
- DEVELOP PROPOSAL
- PRESENT & CLOSE
- CLIENT SUCCESS
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Understands Production Needs and
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient in AdBase
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Proficient in Gmail and Google Apps.
- Increases efficiency of the Marketing Consultants
- Keeps downtime to a minimum, proactively seeking out work needing to be done.
- Provides backup to other sales assistants.
- Stays abreast of workflows and procedures.
- Helpful & responsive to questions & requests.
San Luis Obispo Tribune is an equal opportunity employer