Assistant EngineerNipomo Community Services District
Nipomo Community Services District accepting applications for Assistant Engineer
Salary $63,456 starting salary annually + benefits
Under general supervision of the Director of Engineering and Operations, performs professional and technical civil engineering work in support of District and private development projects including water and wastewater pipelines and treatment facilities, tanks, environmental mitigation and other related facilities. Assists Director of Engineering and Operations with implementation of Capital Improvement Program and provides operations support.
Examples of Duties
Duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
- plan, direct, participate and effectively complete assigned projects;
- administer consultant contracts for support services;
- review and evaluate development plans and calculations;
- assist with maintenance and updating of GIS and hydraulic models;
- and assist in planning, developing and implementing innovative operations programs.
- Education Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering Possession of Engineer in Training Certificate desirable License
- Must possess a valid California Class "C" driver's license and have and maintain a satisfactory driving record and be insurable to operate District vehicles.
Final Filing Date: Friday, May 11, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.