SCADA TechnicianSentinel Peak Resources
SENTINEL PEAK RESOURCES LLC
Exciting and challenging opportunities await you at Sentinel Peak Resources (SPR) in Bakersfield, CA. We are an independent oil and gas company engaged in the activities of acquiring, developing, exploring and producing oil and gas properties primarily focusing on heavy oil development in California.
SCADA Technician (Arroyo Grande): Utilizing extensive knowledge of field operations and a strong knowledge of SCADA and operational measurement, electrical, instrumentation, and automation technologies and processes.
- Candidate should have 4 years of direct I&E and/or measurement experience in oil and gas production. High School Diploma or GED required. PC Computer literate.
- Assist System Integrators during installation of and maintenance to process control systems and SCADA network.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of instrumentation and process control systems and equipment, PLC/HMI programming and SCADA systems management. Application of Allen Bradley Contol Logix, Compact Logix, Flex Logix, Wonderware Intouch and ArchestrA.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID's, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical equipment engineering drawings.
- Demonstrated expertise in configured PLC ladder logic, Fisher Provox Distributed Control System (DCS) and relay logic.
- Experience working with Distributive Control Systems. P.L.C. Control Systems. Hardware and Software Control Systems. Instrumentation / Electrical / Pneumatic, and Automation Control Systems.
HOW TO APPLY:
Full job description is available through the LinkedIn job post.
Submit Resume: email@example.com
EOE, M/F/D/V SPR does not provide sponsorship. No walk-ins.