Executive Assistant/ReceptionistSESLOC Federal Credit Union
SESLOC Federal Credit Union Is Looking To Hire Executive Assistant/Receptionist
SESLOC Federal Credit Union is seeking a detail oriented self-starter to provide administrative support to executive staff, board members and other staff.
- Welcome members and visitors to the executive offices.
- Provide confidential administrative support and back-up to the Executive Administrator and confidential administrative and clerical support to the Senior Executive Team.
- Perform clerical duties such as: type and assemble letters, memos, prepare and maintain statistical data and prepare reports; create forms; prepare presentations.
- Assist executives with managing their calendars and scheduling appointments.
- Manage Board Room calendar and schedule appointments.
- Record and publish committee meeting minutes and serve as back-up for Board Meetings.
- Provide daily meal/break relief for Headquarter Receptionist.
Education/Experience: A two-year college degree and a minimum of two years' recent experience supporting executive management and greeting the public in a professional work environment. Position requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy; proven intermediate ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Previous financial institution or credit union experience preferred.
This position will require scheduling flexibility to attend a monthly after hours meeting and an annual weekend meeting.